Together with the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) in Stuttgart, Hirschmann Car Communication offers you an ideal combination of scientific teaching and professional practice.
Apply now for calendar year 2018 for:
Bachelor of Arts (DHBW)
in business administration with a specialism in industry
As a DHBW student, you learn to independently solve problems in business administration, whereby you apply modern management methods based on scientific principles in practice. Your primary duties include calculation, organisational and administrative activities.
The dual education system is a major benefit of studying at DHBW. This approach sees you obtain theoretical knowledge from qualified academy and university lecturers as well as gain practical skills through training and seminars at the company. During your training, you spend time working in each of the specialist departments. In your fifth and sixth semesters, you finally get the opportunity to specialise, which is concluded when you pass the state-recognised exam to obtain a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree.
Fields of work
As a graduate of this course, you will have a wide range of future opportunities available to you. Fields of work include purchasing, sales, marketing, accounting and controlling as well as HR.
- School-leaving qualifications: university-entrance qualifications or technical college entry qualification with a valid eligibility certificate
- Good grades in the subjects maths and German
- Basic understanding of and interest in commercial matters
- Logical way of thinking and working as well as the ability to be assertive
- Precision, commitment to high performance, independence and self-initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Good command of spoken and written English
Duration of training
The training will last for three years.
Mutual appreciation and respect, the ability for employees to be responsible for their own actions, transparency and sustainability are part of our corporate philosophy.
Our career areas
Are you ready to be part of a highly motivated team and to work together to expand the company's leading position in the industry? If so, find out more about the opportunities to join our company.
About us as an employer
Transparent structures and a lively corporate culture with flat hierarchies and team-oriented, open communication await you.