Hirschmann develops solution for automatic real-time tracking of containers – with a lifetime of up to seven years
• A new localisation system – Swap-Body-Solution – enhances the transparency of supply chains across transitions from maritime to land transportation
Presentation of the Richard Hirschmann Prize 2017
• Five students from the University of Stuttgart receive the prize from the Richard Hirschmann Foundation
• Extraordinary commitment and outstanding achievements in the study of...
TE Connectivity to Acquire Hirschmann Car Communication
• Expands portfolio of integrated, highly advanced technology for the growth market of connected and autonomous driving
• Opens up global markets for innovations such as...
Hirschmann Car Communication to showcase product highlights at CES Asia 2017
• Innovative technologies for networked vehicles in Hall N1, stand no. 1232
• Smart antenna and remote tuner modules reduce complexity of the system architecture of infotainment...
Hirschmann Car Communication committed to the development of future mobile communication standards
Neckartenzlingen, 3 May 2017 – Hirschmann Car Communication, a leading specialist for transmission and receiver systems in mobile communication, has joined the 5G Automotive...read more
Equipped for the future – Hirschmann Car Communication investing in 5G technology
• State-of-the-art testing and measurement facility shortens development times
• Important infrastructure for the development of new mobile radio standards